1.2 You will be able to access most areas of the Website without registering for an Account with us. Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register for an Account.
2. OWNERSHIP AND USAGE
2.2 You may for your personal and non-commercial use:
- (a) view the Website on your computer and other devices;
- (b) print one copy of the Content;
- (c) save a copy of the Content on your computer or other devices (but not on any server or device that is connected to a network); or
- So, if you wish to use the Website or the Content (or any parts of them) for your business or other commercial purpose, you first need to get our permission and may have to pay a fee.
2.4 You must not tinker with or harm the Website, the Content or the Marks. For example:
- (a) don’t hack into, reverse engineer or impair the working of the Website;
- (b) don’t help someone to use the Website when they are not allowed to (e.g. a child);
- (c) don’t pretend to be us (e.g. copying the Website to create your own look-alike website);
- (d) don’t try to get around our content security technology (software that stops others from copying the Content);
- (e) don’t use the Website to break any laws;
- (f) don’t modify the paper or digital copies of any Content you have printed off or copied in any way;
- (g) don’t use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- (h) don’t tell others or give them the impression that you own the Content;
- (i) don’t sell the Content;
- (j) don’t harvest metadata from the Content;
- (k) don’t copy or change the Marks;
- (l) don’t use the Marks without first getting permission from the rightful owner; or
- (m) don’t set up a company or register a domain name that uses the words appearing in the Marks
2.5 Sometimes you may come across Content that you find interesting. We have made it possible for you to easily share it with others, but we don’t pay for any sharing that you may choose to do.
2.6 Content that you can share will have a “Share” button near to it with favicon buttons for you to email or post such Content to your social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc) When you share Content on such social media platforms, their terms will also apply to you. Those terms will be different from these here. Take time to read through them to properly understand what you are getting into.
2.7 When sharing Content, you should:
- (a) use the favicon buttons in the Website to share;
- (b) make sure the Content is displayed accurately; and
- (c) include a credit of the source (if it does not already have one).
2.8 You should not:
- (a) be charging others to view the Content;
- (b) use the Content in any way that may suggest you have any sort of business relationship with us or that we endorse you; or
- (c) associate the Content with advertisements or sponsorships e.g. putting advertisements in them or near them.
3. CHANGES WE MAY MAKE
3.1 Do note that we may also from time to time make changes to the Website and the Content. For example, when we introduce a new feature, when we change how we provide a service to comply with a new legal requirement or when we correct a mistake in the Content etc.
3.2 We can at any time suspend or terminate access to the Website or the Content for certain territories or for any period.
4. REPORTING INFRINGEMENTS
4.1 If you believe that any Content infringes your or another person’s intellectual property rights, please email us at email@example.com to report it.
4.2 We appreciate your help in identifying and reporting infringements. We promise to investigate the matter, but we cannot guarantee that we will respond to your email or that we will take any action.
5. THIRD-PARTY SITES
5.2 You agree that:
- (a) we don’t endorse the third-party sites, applications, or platforms we link to, or the products, goods, services or content they provide;
- (b) we’re not responsible for their products, goods, services or content, or liable for anything that happens to you if you use/buy them; and
- (c) if you share something containing a link on the third-party site, application, or platform, we’re also not responsible for anything on that they link to.
6. DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY LIMITS
6.1 We take effort to make the Website and the Content interesting and informative for your reading pleasure. However, sometimes things may go wrong. We do not have any special relationship with you which puts a duty on us to act in your best interest. YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6.2 We (and our related companies and their respective directors, employees, representatives, successor and assigns) are only liable for your losses that are caused directly by our fraud, gross negligence or wilful default.
6.3 We make no promises about the Website or the Content, including that:
- (a) it is of satisfactory quality or suitable for your use;
- (b) it is accurate, complete or adequate;
- (c) it is secure, error-free or will always be available;
- (d) it has no bugs, viruses or other malware;
- (e) its defects will be corrected;
- (f) it is lawful for you to use in your country; or
- (g) your use does not infringe any third-party rights.
6.4 We are not liable to you for anything that happens if:
- (a) if it is caused by any of the above matters that we did not promise;
- (b) you rely on advice, data, commentary, opinions etc. in the Content;
- (c) we change or remove any Content;
- (d) we remove your ability to share Content;
- (e) we remove third-party sites linked in the Website and you can’t access them anymore;
- (f) the thing that happens to you couldn’t reasonably have been foreseen; or
- (g) the thing that happens to you wouldn’t usually result from our actions.
6.5 As far as allowed under law, we are also not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential losses or punitive damages that you may suffer from using the Website or the Content.
6.6 All the above applies to third-party sites that we link to as well.
8. DATA PROCESSING
8.1 You should not submit any personal data to us without first reading our Privacy and Cookies Policy which explains how we process your personal data.
8.3 By using the Website, you agree that we can process any personal data you provide to us in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Do read them.